Some of Tips for Tourism
There is a lot of tourist paths for heking, naturetrails or bicycle paths. You have a possibility to play bowling in a near village Přetín (2 km from Strýčkovice) and have a nice time over a glass of good beer.
During summer you can pick blackbarries and mushrooms in the near woods.
You can visit and admire near by Český Les and its dominant Čerchov (1041 m) with a view – tower Kurzova věž.
There is a swimming pool in Strýčkovice.
OStrýčkovice lays on the boundary – line of three districts, so you can visit and find out this regions (Klatovy, Přeštice, Plzeň).
The most interesting places are:
- Koloveč (7 km) – Muzeum of Technology and Crafts, Ceramics of Koloveč
- Chudenice (7 km) – The Old Castle (expozicion and Muzeum of the Region), View – tower Bolfánek, American Garden.
- Domažlice (20 km) – Chodský hrad (castle), Gothic Church (with 56 m outlook tower), Muzeum of Chodsko, Muzeum of Jindřich Šimon Baar, Galerie of the Špillar brothers
- Klatovy (20 km) - Baroque apothecary´s U Bílého Jednorožce, Baroque Jesuit Church (with catacombs), Černá věž (view – tower 81,6 m), Švihov – water castle
- Trips to Germany (about 40 km)